Small Hoop Earrings
- Great for any style and any occasion.
- Great for the professional settings and to go to school.
- Great for night-out events because they don’t draw huge attention. Yet, they add a certain character to the look.
Big Hoop Earrings
- Big hoop energy is knowing your self-worth.
- The gold hoop earring has been a powerful symbol in numerous cultures throughout history.
- Large hoop earrings ornament your outfit in all the best ways. They turn heads and draw attention to the smile on your face.
- Style of hoop which are smaller and sit close to the lobe, ‘hugging’ the edge of the lobe.
- Huggies are generally thicker than standard hoops.It is a hoop earring with a tight fit that can be worn alone or layered with other styles.
- Huggies are an easy go-to, whether it’s a loungewear or dressed-up over Zoom kinda day.
- Ear cuffs do not require a piercing.
- An ear cuff is a small thick ring that can be slipped onto the side of the ear and stays on by pressing tightly on the ear.
- Ear cuffs are versatile, pairing well with delicate stud earrings and hoop earrings. With endless mixing and matching possibilities.
- The stud starts at the bottom of the lobe and crawls up.
- They are a great option if you want to make a small statement with your earrings.
- Crawler earrings give the illusion of having more than one piercing.
- Great if you want to add a bit more creative drama in your life.
- Great for making statements.
- Great for special occasions or a night out.
- Easy to wear and light on the ears.
- Studs can be used in almost any piercing position and are a simple way to incorporate jewellery into your outfit.
- The studs boast a remarkable level of versatility.
- Studs are often a forgotten about accessory for men. More men wear earrings today as a way to express some personality into their style.
- Generally studs look good when in a casual setting – worn with a button up shirt or t-shirt with a leather jacket.
A curated ear is more than multiple piercings. Ear stacking is curating your own look, and carefully combining hoops, huggies, studs, etc. to create a curated ear. Whether your ear is completely studded or just a single lobe piercing you can create an ear stack that works for you.
Choose a theme/style. Stacking your ear is all about mixing and matching whilst creating an overall cohesive look. You can add to your look with more of your own earring collection, pairing our Kassandra Gordon Jewellery for the ultimate ear stack.Nothing like a good coloured gemstone to really jazz up those bejewelled pierced ears.
We offer a bespoke jewellery process to create a unique and personal piece of jewellery that is tailored to your specific needs and budget.
Book your FREE 15 minutes discovery call below: